The amount of load required by a particular power supply is often specified as its minimum load. The ARC-4020 series need to install one HDD for the minimum load. Otherwise, it can not power on.Tags: ARC-4020, HDD, install, PSU
- Last update:
- 2021-02-04 10:36
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q50011403 - What’s meaning DHPM on ARC-8028 CLI command?
- Q50021403 - Should I do something on 12G Expander when I am going to increase performance?
- Q50031403 - Is there any connector on the ARC-8028 to detect the power supply status?
- Q50041403 - Does SATA 1.5G support by ARC-8028/8018 12Gb/s SAS expander module?
- Q50011404 - How to daisy chain two ARC-8028 with ARC-1883X?
- Q50011410 - ARC-8028 only runs at 6Gb/s speed on those 12 phys associated with the external SFF-8644 connectors.
- Q50011411 - ARC-8028-12G expander with ATTO R680 - 6G RAID card, the performance drops to 100MB/s - 230MB/sec with 16 SATA HDD.
- Q50011311 - ARC-4036ML Fan keeps on/off repeatedly when it firstly powers on 5 minutes and then it switches on host system later.
- Q50011203 - To make use of the LSI SAS switch 6160’s zoning features, it need to have the passwords on the 6160 and the ARC-8026 match. What is the ARC-8026 zoning password?
- Q50011508 - Does ARC-8018 expander allow to turn each 12Gb/s SAS disk on and off? via CLI
- Q50021508 - Is there a way to set it not to light up Red LED for empty slot on ARC-8018 expander?
- Q50031508 - Will any one of the two ARC-8018 SAS Expander modules be able to report status on both?
- Q50041508 - Can ARC-8018 expander remotely turn on and off the JBOD power?
- Q50011106 - Can we mix 6G ARC-8026 and 3G ARC-8020 on one daisy chain?
- Q50011111- Does ARC-8026 port expander compatible with LSI 3Gb/s 9690-4i-4e RAID controller?
- Q50011005 - We don't know what is going on with 4-bay PSUs but today another customer complain 4-bay PSU (arc4020) died.
- Q50011012 - I've got a customer who is trying to daisy chain a 8026 behind an 8020 which is attached to a ARC-1680ix. We updated to the latest firmware but it still gets stuck on BIOS. ARC-8026 without the ARC-8020 does the same.
- Q50011512 - ARC-8028-32 can not enable databolt, dhpm or edfb for PHY 40 to 47.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2I ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1230-8x ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16