Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- Q10021910 - Can you send me Windows XP 32 Bit driver for ARC-1203-2i?
- Q10011910 - The Seagate Nytro 3031 series + 1884 controllers mostly all SSDs are detected as failed when you do a normal restart.
- Q10031909 - ARC-1203 can't really wake up from W10 standby. It takes about 3 minutes with a black screen until the PC boots itself.
- Q10021909 - Downgrading the firmware to V1.55 3/23/2018, ARC-1883ix-16 card PCB Ver: 2.1 locks up after upgrading the firmware to V1.56 7/30/2019 again.
- Q10011909 - Our custumer is running Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ (BIOS 3.0b) und ARC-1883 (Firmware 1.54 - 2016-11-23), booting hang at the POST screen with a B2 code.
- Q10041908 - Can you have a special firmware to disable the “Volume Encryption” and “SED” encryption?
- Q10031908 - Has your ArcSAP for Mac been notarized?
- Q10021908 - What is the maximum HDD capacity of Areca RAID controller’s firmware?
- Q10041907 - I can’t make the ARC-SAP in Windows 2019 to send with gmail server.
- Q10031907 - The ARC-SAP email is working officially using Office365 (Microsoft) for the notification.