FAQ in 2017
Page 4 out of 5 Pages
- Q10041704 - Supermicro X10SLQ-L will stuck at the BIOS Screen, won’t continue to boot, if there are more than Areca volumes.
- Q10031704 - How can I clear the ARC-1264il-16 internal drive serial numbers as "failed"?
- Q10021704 - When ARC-1883LP RAID6 with Blackmagic Ver 2.11 in Write through mode, Read is 0 MB/s. Write is at 224.3 MB/s.
- Q10011704 - Does ARC-1883x support a raid over 100TB?
- Q10031703 - Areca RAID Hierarchy shows disk drive numbering different from “Drive Location” label on the HGST JBOD 4U60.
- Q10021703 - ARC-1883ix cannot see any HDD when HGST JBOD 4U60 is set as SES mode.
- Q10011703 - Every time hot swap WD gold drive (WD4002FYYZ) drive on ARC-1203-8i, all other drives will be kicked out.
- Q10051702 - X9DR3-F (BIOS 3.2a) server will not start with ARC-1883i firmware version = V1.54-20161123, if there are two or more Volume Set. With 1 Volume Set server starts without problem.
- Q10041702 - Our custumer is running Supermicro X9DRL-iF (BIOS 3.0a) und Areca-1883 (Firmware 1.54 - 2016-11-23), booting hangs at Supermicro BIOS Message B2.
- Q10031702 - CLI 1.14.7 shows for ARC-1883CAP-FBM only "22% loaded" instead of «charged (18.4V)».
FAQ in 2017