FAQ in 2013
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80061312 - ARC-5026 is too noisy for a desktop raid. Is it possible to reduce the fan noise?
- Q80051312 - Can we use the Archttp to manage only USB3.0 port in 5026 model?
- Q80041312 - When I force power the 5026 without any cable connected other than the power supply or USB 3.0 host connects only: it goes to and stays on the "start the kernel" message.
- Q80031312 - I Have been getting error messages when I connect my Mac Pro to my ARC-8050. The LED reads Fan #! Failure. The fan appears to be running when I looked at the back.
- Q80021312 - I see the limited number USB 3.0 volumes on ARC-5026. If using the Thunderbolt side only you can have 128 volumes. Any one of the Thunderbolt volumes can be marked as SCSI CH:0/LUN:0/ID:0 and only that volume can be shared with USB 3.0 side.
- Q80011312 - ARC-5026 works fine with thunderbolt, but when connected via USB 3.0, none of the partitions I've made shows.
- Q80031311 - Is ARC-8050 volume bootable via Thunderbolt?
- Q80021311 - After updating ARC-8050 boot, firm, and mbr0 bin files to 1.52 version using ethernet port, the unit can't boot up during the reboot, all three LED flashing with LCD panel shown "-" only.
- Q80011311 - I couldn't get Mac OS X Mavericks boot from the raid volume on both 8050 and 5026, both thunderbolt failed. However, with the same raid volume, it boots no problem with USB 3.0 connection on 5026.
- Q10031311 - Under MAC PRO machine, update to firmware 1.52 all files , and then reboot，it can not boot from the original bootable volume on the RAID controller.
FAQ in 2013