Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Q10022012 - ARC-1203-2I firmware version 1.56-2010-07-30 with SSDs under Win10 always appears SSD missed problem with cyclic restarts but without issue under 1.54.
- Q10012012 - Since update to WIN 1909 my ARECA Raid can't be found by the ArcSAP software anymore.
- Q10082009 - If timeout errors on Areca RAID controller with SSDs happen more than once in the optional time, gives us the trigger to kill off timeout SSDs.
- Q10072009 - I just changed the admin password from 0000 to a new password (long word + number + #) and now I can't login to the web interface anymore (not with the old 0000 and not with the new password.
- Q10062009 - Do you have any alternate sector processing in the event of a Reading Error or similar failure?
- Q10052009 - We use a ARC-1882i in JBOD mode and i noticed that it does not presents enclosure/slots to the system.
- Q10042009 - unRAID is unable to read the SMART information from any of the hard drives or temperature information from ARC-1883IX-12 configured in Pass-Through mode.
- Q10032009 - What’s the different between the battery T121 and T121-12G?
- Q10022009 - I have an 1883x that I can't seem to get the new MacPro (2019) to recognize. I shut down and installed the HighPoint 7101A card in a PCIe slot and rebooted. Upon reboot, the 1883x was gone.
- Q10012009 - The Supermicro X11SCH-LN4F cannot find the ARC-1203 after initialization.