FAQ in 2012
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10061212 - In the long term I/O test, I had found disk hanging on only in the situation of Windows 8 or Windows 2012 with "muti-test-tools" using storeport driver 6.20.00.22 and new 6.20.00.23 . With SCSIPORT driver 6.20.00.22 everything works fine.
- Q10051212 - Firmware update process states “Please refer to chapter 6.1, “ Web browser-based RAID configuration for details on establishing the connection. Where is the document with chapter 6.1?
- Q10041212 - What’s parity distribution for an Areca RAID 5 array?
- Q10031212 - I'm testing here with a NDS4600 box that contains 60 drives. When I connect it to an ARC-1882x, it only sees 32 drives.
- Q10021212 - We do not get any LED drive activity when using an Areca ARC-1882ix-4G Version 3, Intel 520 Series Solid State Drives Model # SSDSC2CW480A310 and Chenbro chassis model. The Chenbro chassis model with the identified integrated Drive Backplanes and LED Board Module parts are:
Chenbro Chassis Model # RM41416M2
Chenbro Drive Backplanes Model # 80H10321516A1 F:VI
Chenbro LED Board Module Model # 80H033215-005 Rev:A3
- Q10011212 - Under MAC PRO machine, put ARC-1882X PCB version 3.0 on PCIe 2.0 16X, it will show 8x X 2.5G not 8x X 5.0G on Raid Web GUI.
- Q10051211 - Customer reconfigures as R5+spare. But system would not start to initialize it.
- Q10041211 - We have seen logins ("HTTP Log In") from many IP in the event log. Is there a known problem with a backdoor/security issue?
- Q10031211 - ARC-1882i pcb version 3.1 (PCIe gen3 enabled) is operating at PCIe2 speeds using ASUS rampage 4 extreme, but it should be at PCIe3. Link status says 8X/5G.
- Q10021211 - Is it possible to insert a larger DIMM on ARC-1882ix-16 PCIe 2.0 SAS controller, such as 16 GB. I am using a large number of small files and am looking to maximise I/O on the card.
FAQ in 2012