Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80012111 - Can not upgrade the latest driver/utility in install-mraid-20201224-BigSur.dmg Mac Pro 6,1 (2013)running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7.
- Q80012108 - When the 8050T3U-4 is plugged USB port and boots up right but there is a warning message with exclamation mark showing up in Windows.
- Q80032106 - There is a ARC-8050T3-12R array. Press and hold the switch, the array starts, but there is no display on the LCD screen, and the red light of the array hard disk flashes.
- Q80022106 - ARC-8050T3U-12 is connected to Mac USB port using the USB cable. The computer recognizes the volume but arcHTTP cannot see it. In addition to that, the read/write speeds are topping at 41mbs.
- Q80012106 - I have an ARC-8050T3U that I am trying to connect to a Thunder 3 port on a Windows 10 MSI motherboard - Z490i (Corsair) computer. When I can get it connected, usually through a hot plug event, it works great. If I reboot the computer, I lose the connection.
- Q80042103 - When iMac with MacOS 11.2.3 is in sleep mode, the ARC-8050T3 Raid storage is powering on every hour at the events log.
- Q80032103 - Areca ARC-8050T3-24R storage units wont boot up when Dell 7820 and Dell 7920 PC is booting. The LED's become red and the storage is not appearing in Windows as disc partition. The only solution is to power off PC and then when Areca after power off the physically pull off the TB cable from Storage and then plug it again.
- Q80022103 - Does ARC-8050T3U RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte Z390 Designare M/B?
- Q80012103 - ARC-8050T3 Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage it is not able to use Mac Book Pro M1 Editon. Please suggest any patch to update
- Q80062102 - ARC-8050T3U-6 Raid stopped working. Disk lights are cycling first red followed by blue and continue this cycle.