Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80022012 - Attaching the ARC-8050T3U to an USB3-Port (using a Micro-USB-C to USB-A cable) lets the computer recognize the devices (4 disk drives show up in device manager, 3 of them with error), but no volumes are mounted.
- Q80012012 - The driver is working fine until the system tries to install the latest security patch for OS x. During the installation of this patch the system crashes with the log message.
- Q80082009 - Does the ARC-5026 support SAS drives of 10TB?
- Q80072009 - My ARC-8050-T3 is no longer recognized by my iMac 2017 (iMacPro1,1 - Big Sur 11.0 Beta (20A5364e).
- Q80062009 - Does ARC-8050T3/T3U RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G M/B?
- Q80052009 - Is there a way to get the ArcHTTP app to run on MacOS boot up?
- Q80042009 - When I look at Events in ArcSAP I see that the Raid is powering on every 3 minutes or so.
- Q80032009 - Does ARC-8050T3-SAN RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte Z390 Designare TRX40 M/B?
- Q80022009 - If timeout errors on Areca RAID controller with SSDs happen more than once in the optional time, gives us the trigger to kill off timeout SSDs.
- Q80012009 - I just changed the admin password from 0000 to a new password (long word + number + #) and now I can't login to the web interface anymore (not with the old 0000 and not with the new password.