FAQ in 2013
Page 5 out of 7 Pages
- Q10051307 - Will a bad disk cause a controller "timeout" (300 s) at boot?
- Q10041307 - I am using the ArcHTTP email alerts set to warning messages from my areca cards, every day I receive 2 emails saying there has been a proxy or in-band http log in, but no one logged in at that time.
- Q10031307 - Using the “Set Disk To Be Failed” to kill out the disk, it can show normal status on other RAID adapters.
- Q10021307 - I recently added 2 drives and expanded the RAID and the volume. Now the computer (MacPro) still sees the Volume with 8TB size when it should be 12TB.
- Q10011307 - Updating ARC1214BOOT.BIN via cli64 got "Firmware CRC Error". Updating f/w by web console via RJ45 and Archttp is working well.
- Q10021305 - I am having trouble loading the RAID driver using the Windows 7 x64 recovery disk. The problem is when I load OEMSETUP.INF a dozen models show up, but the text to the right which would identify the appropriate model is not visible! How can I load the right driver for 1882ix-16?
- Q10011305 - Do you know if the 1882 Windows 2008 Server R2 driver ( arcm_a64.sys v126.96.36.199) supports 64 bit addressing per this Microsoft Knowledge base article?
- Q10091304 - Using WD Red 2TB Raid drives, ARC-8050 has indicated Incomplete Raid on restart.
- Q10081304 - Updated ARC-1882ix-12 to bootcode date: 2013-4-2 on your website and now my HP Z820 computer BIOS = 3.06 will not boot.
- Q10071304 - I cannot see RAID 1 volume on the ARC-1200 board. I added Areca ESXI arcmsr 188.8.131.52 driver to the ESXI 5.1 ISO media.
FAQ in 2013