FAQ in 2017
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- Q10052009 - We use a ARC-1882i in JBOD mode and i noticed that it does not presents enclosure/slots to the system.
- Q10011712 - Current Arcmsr Linux source fails build on 4.9.54-gentoo mainline.
- Q10031710 - Tried to install mraid-20170811 on MAC OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and the Installer status bar remains stuck.
- Q10021710 - OS is unable to load from an Intel S2600WT 2600WT main board with an ARC-1882IX-12 and an ARC-1203-2I.
- Q10011710 - Does the Areca SED function support conform to the Trusted computing Group specifications Opal, Enterprise or both?
- Q10011708 - Is there an update for the non working "Power Up In Standby" (PUIS) command in the Firmware?
- Q10011707 - Currently cli.exe shows not a supported 64-bit Windows PE 10.x operating system.
- Q10061706 - When trying to boot from Intel M/B S1200SPLR and ARECA ARC-1203-8I get F/W DETECTED: ***Unknown error.
- Q10051706 - When trying to boot from Intel M/B S1200SPLR and ARECA ARC-1203-8I get F/W DETECTED: ***Unknown error.
- Q10041706 - ARC-1264iL have time-out and drop drive issue on FW:V1.54 2016-11-23 and WD6002FRYZ.
FAQ in 2017