FAQ in 2011
Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- Q10081112 - I install Microsoft Windows 7 in GPT mode with Areca ARC-1882i RAID volume on Asus P8Z68-V Pro, and I cannot boot into Microsoft Windows 7.
- Q10071112 - RAID volume over 2TB capacity cannot be recognized after we install the RAID driver during XP installation.
- Q10061112 - With ARC-1880LP (1.49 2011-10-28), the RAID1 init for two Intel SSD 510 120GB, SSDSC2MH120A2K5 SSDs take 3:25h.
- Q10051112 - Build a raidset over the controller bios. There is a new option called "raid set mode". I was able to set "128 volumes" or "16 volumes".
- Q10041112 - We have had a problem with our server, and found an entry in the Areca Event Log about "Power On With Battery Backup".
- Q10031112 - A customer complains the ARC-1680 performance on my NAS is too slow over 10G NIC. It was 700MB+/sec benchmarked it over webex.
- Q10021112- ARC-1882 as a bootable device will hang on the “Verifying DMI Pool” page of motherboard bios initialization. No-boot device is just fine.
- Q10011112 - Under VMWare ESXi 5.0, Areca Intel IOP series RAID controllers work correct on SuperMicro X9SCA-F BIOS Version: 1.1a. But it can not work with LSI ROC controller.
- Q10071111- Can Gigabyte main board with hyper EFI Bios support Windows 7 64 Bit on a GBT partition which is on a ARC-1680IX-24 Volume.
- Q10061111- I have installed Solaris 10 05/08 on a raid 5 system installed fine and disks recognized running smoothly. However, in my system log files get the messages: Nov 24 14:15:28 soip10 arcmsr: [ID 809499 kern.notice] CCB state every 90 seconds.
FAQ in 2011