ARC-1320 BIOS V1.07d / Date: 2014-6-20 or later can support both one SES and 3 SESs expander firmware from AIC JBOD XJ3000-4603M.Tags: ARC-1320, firmware, JBOD
- Last update:
- 2021-02-04 10:16
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q30011501 - ARC-1320-8X can not work with Infortrend SAS storages - ESDS S12S-G2240 using driver version 18.104.22.168.
- Q30011503 - Ubuntu kernel version 3.5.17 gets kernel panic after ARC-1320 HBA driver is loaded with a Quantum Ultrium 6 drive (Model: AQ285A#900) using LTFS.
- Q30021503 - Does ARC-1320 Mac driver use MSI?
- Q30011504 - ARC-1320ix-16 shows the following massage on the X10DRL-I M/B for about 6 minute “**Warning** : Something Wrong With The Adapter!
- Q30011505 - ARC-8040 with ARC-1320-8X is poor AJA performance can after HBA loads BIOS default setting.
- Q30011403 - Flashing disk drives attached to an Areca SAS host adapter.
- Q30021403 - Does TRIM support on Areca HBAs.
- Q30011405 - The OS won't boot all the way to login prompt when insert Seagate ST3000NC000 to ARC-1320-8i using Linux driver: arcsas1.1.2-130827.zip.
- Q30021405 - can you please tell us whether the ARC-1320 supports "LTFS" under Linux?
- Q30011406 - ARC-1320 Driver - ArcSAS-V2.0.3 can write and read tape using a 1MB buffer on block size set 4M fixed. But if we go to 2MB on the BRU I/O operations, the card fails to allow access to the tape drive at all.
- Q30011407 - Is there any compatible issue using an ARC-1320 with AIC XJ3000-4603M 60 bays?
- Q30011412 - Regarding SATA port multiplier support for the ARC-1320 HBAs, do those HBAs support FIS-based switching or only command-based switching?
- Q30021412 - When the Arcsas-1320's driver for FreeNAS 9.3 would be available?
- Q30011307 - LTFS Software can not find ARC1320-4I4X device using TDWinDrivers Ver.1.0.7 and Windows driver version 22.214.171.124.
- Q30011202 - ARC-1300-4i and a hp sas expander works perfectly in windows 7. After a fresh install of windows 7 driver version 126.96.36.199, the areca card does not work if the expander is attached.
- Q30011507 - ARC-1320-8i can only recognize one when two LTO tape drives connect on each port.
- Q30011001 - My system has two ARC-1300ix-16 host adapters, and I'm experiencing four passes of the bios during bootup. This makes the bootup process very long, but the HBA's function fine once booted.
- Q30011508 - Does ARC-1320ix-16 HBA work with UNRAID?
- Q30011510 - The ArcSAS installer can not work on new installs of the driver and Mac OS 10.11.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2I ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1230-8x ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16