Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10012108 - Areca old firmware the Hardware Monitor page shows the temperatures of all installed drives. Newer raid cards and firmwares don’t show the HDD temperatures until you click on a slot.
- Q10022106 - There has not seen any drives status direct in ESXi-7.0U1c-17325551 under Hardware - Storage - . The controller is seen as status unknown. Cim provider (1.0.4-21.04.27.180600) is installed.
- Q10012106 - Is there a way to run ArcHTTP so that it survives a reboot or a logout in Red Hat?
- Q10082103 - When iMac with MacOS 11.2.3 is in sleep mode, the ARC-8050T3 Raid storage is powering on every hour at the events log.
- Q10072103 - Samsung 980 Pro causes ARC-1886-6N2I RAID adapter "timeout" (300 s) at boot.
- Q10062103 - Does the 1884 models still support RAID-Controller based "Full Volume Encryption" like the 1882 series did or does it just support SED-Encryption ?
- Q10052103 - SATA Power Up In Standby does not seem to work with ARC-1883ix-24 and latest firmware.
- Q10042103 - I have an Intel SR1625UR server system with a passive SAS/SATA backplane + midplane. With an ARC-1222 in the system, this works as expected . I'm trying to get SSDs (Intel 530, Samsung 850 Evo ...) working in this system with my RAID controller, but I am not succeeding with my ARC-1882i.
- Q10032103 - The fan on my ARC-1220 controller is starting to make noise. I expect it will fail soon. Where can I get a replacement?
- Q10022103 - Can the RAID controller supports the SNMP messages from the Management LAN of the ESXi?