FAQ in 2014
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10061412 - Controller fails the brand new hard drive when runs the Hdd Xfer Speed function.
- Q80011412 - I upgraded the ARC-5026 firmware to V1.52 2014-10-01 to resolve an issue with the fans being too loud. Fans are quiet now, but now I cannot mount drives via USB.
- Q80011411 - Areca 5026 with 4 Samsung 840 SSDs issue happens directly after creating a Raidset. Slot 3 is getting Failed Status immediately but the SSD is healthy and OK.
- Q10021411 - Mac OS X Disk utility sees the new creation volume but doesn't allow any operation (erase or partition).
- Q80021410 - When your driver for the Areca 8050 Thunderbolt RAID will be available for OS X Yosemite?
- Q10071410 - I'd like to know how to set and keep the clock settings for the PCI e RAID controller without using NIC. Everytime I look at the event log, the times are off, thus making the logs useless.
- Q10061410 - Does Areca firmware have day/time to program the Volume Check Scheduler?
- Q80011410 - I have the ARC-5026 plugged into the USB port of a CalDigit FASTA-6GU3 Pro. The ARC-5026 powers off but does not power on again when I power on the computer from sleep mode.
- Q10041410 - ARC-1882ix-12 can not recognize in Windows 2008R2 device manager when put into Asus m/b P8P67 WS revolution. Other m/b works fine.
- Q10031410 - Two Bad drives: Hus724040ale640 connected to Areca 1882X, can’t power on server and time out after 300secs.
FAQ in 2014