- Q80042103 - When iMac with MacOS 11.2.3 is in sleep mode, the ARC-8050T3 Raid storage is powering on every hour at the events log.
- Q80032103 - Areca ARC-8050T3-24R storage units wont boot up when Dell 7820 and Dell 7920 PC is booting. The LED's become red and the storage is not appearing in Windows as disc partition. The only solution is to power off PC and then when Areca after power off the physically pull off the TB cable from Storage and then plug it again.
- Q80022103 - Does ARC-8050T3U RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte Z390 Designare M/B?
- Q80012103 - ARC-8050T3 Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage it is not able to use Mac Book Pro M1 Editon. Please suggest any patch to update
- Q80062102 - ARC-8050T3U-6 Raid stopped working. Disk lights are cycling first red followed by blue and continue this cycle.
- Q80052102 - ARC-5028T2 6 bay seems to stick in reboot cycle. When the unit was restarted, it now goes into a reboot loop.
- Q80042102 - Is there a way to config the ARC-8050T3U-6 installed 6 HDDs to recognize each HDD separately within my OS?
- Q80032102 - Is Apple silicon based Macs able to boot off Areca Thunderbolt RAID storage?
- Q80022102 - When Mini M1 goes to sleep, 8050T1/T2 starts every 1 minute and switches off again. This goes on until the Mini is brought back from sleep.
- Q80012102 - Is there a method to get the debug message from web browser console?