FAQ in 2014
Page 1 out of 10 Pages
- Q10101412 - Does ARC-1882ix-24 support HDD directly attached to the external port over the SFF-8088 connection?
- Q10091412 - ARC-1883 reports all SSD as "failed" and not free when Adaptec ASR-71605Q formats Samsung 850 pro and erases the raid array again.
- Q10081412 - Is there a way to use the disk encryption on an ESXi server? With windows we can use the CLI to generate a key file, but the CLI does not work with ESXi.
- Q10071412 - When a Seagate ST3000DM001 bad disk is inserted, ARC-1224-8i hangs at BIOS boot up screen.
- Q10061412 - Controller fails the brand new hard drive when runs the Hdd Xfer Speed function.
- Q10051412 - Customer reports that it fails to update SAS Hdd firmware on ARC-1224-8i.
- Q10041412 - Do Areca RAID controllers have Multiple LUN support?
- Q10031412 - What’s the exact model# of Cache BBM (Battery Backup Module) for ARC-1225-8I RAID controller?
- Q10021412 - There have two ARC-1264IL-16 Controllers, according to the System Info one has a 800MHz ARM CPU, the other (identical Card) has a 933MHz ARM CPU?
- Q10011412 - We generate a stream of traffic at a constant rate and then transfer to the ARC-1882ix RAID to be stored. Areca Windows driver later than v21 causes the system to stall which drops crucial data.
FAQ in 2014