FAQ in 2016
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10031612 - DFI BT160 ATOM based MB with ARC-1200, system could not be boot up after install OS on it.
- Q10021612 - We have ARECA1883iX + 91-1883BA-T00B Bat, From CLI I see > Battery Status: 22% after 24hod.charging.
- Q10011612 - ARC-1200 can't reboot on the MB which is "HD330-Q87" made by DFI.
- Q10031609 - We need to remove the Guest account access on the RAID card GUI. (Username=Guest, Password=Guest)
- Q10021609 - Seagate ST6000VX001 6TB can not detect on ARECA ARC-1264IL-16.
- Q10011609 - Is it completely impossible to read out the “Power On Hours” of a SAS HD with Areca CLI?
- Q10051608 - The HUH721010ALN600 10TB HDD is not power up and visible by ARC-1883ix bios on controller boot.
- Q10041608 - Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F BIOS v3.2 will stuck at POST, when both ARC-1883i and ARC-1883X firmware updated to 1.53 2016-05-13. If only one alone, system passes POST and boots.
- Q10031608 - The web browser GUI can not accept the password that sets on the McBIOS manager.
- Q10021608 - The event log data in ARC-1203-4i McBIOS RAID manager is abnormal shown as 2003-04.
FAQ in 2016