Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10051811 - I have 8 in a server that I am building, and the drives are. ST6000nm0285 drives are not detected by the ARC-1883i. Other SATA drives work in the enclosure with the card, how to do to make them visible?
- Q10041811 - When using X10DRi-F mainboard in UEFI and the ARC-1883LP set to Auto or UEFI mode the system freezes at BIOS 3.0a post code 92 (PCI initialization).
- Q10031811 - Does your ARC-1883i UEFI code pass the Microsoft UEFI CA sign?
- Q10021811 - I packed Seagate HDD firmware in Areca format. But it hangs ARC-1203-8i
- Q10011811 - My degraded RAID set immediately claimed the inserted fully working HFS+ drive as a hot spare and all data now lost. Have you a fix for this problem?
- Q10071808 - Why enable the “Read And Discard Parity Data” option on the ‘Advanced Configuration” to improve the read performance.
- Q10061808 - The ‘archttp’ would not start, complaining “service not running” or similar message with Windows 10 (Professional edition).
- Q10051808 - I have two WD4000FYYZ HDD, one Error Recovery Control seems disabled, other enabled.
- Q10041808 - I cannot make my HDDs connected to Gooxi 12Gb SAS backplane using ARC-1884ixl.
- Q10031808 - Does ARC-1883 boot from the 4Kn disks?