It is a compatible issue on ArcSAP/Driver/macOS 10.12. Please update the driver version to ArcMSR-1.3.9-20170223 or later.Tags: ArcSAP, driver, Mac Pro
- Last update:
- 2017-04-27 06:10
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011702 - After clicking on the ArcSAP icon on a new MacPro and typing his user name and password, the next image flashes (mountain/lake) and then nothing opens (no ArcSAP screen).
- Q80011703 - ARC-4607T2 is used client can see RAIDIX software 3.2 version FC-storage, LUN, but can’t read LUN information.
- Q80011704 - I set up RAID 5 set, but the new volume will not mount on the Mac using the Partition command in Disk Utility.
- Q80021704 - By using 6x ST4000NM0115 drives at ARC-5028T2 if you cause a disk failure (removing disk or "set disk to be failed") other drives get also failed.
- Q80031704 - On ARC-8050T3-12, we received E#1 FAN #2 Failed errors.
- Q80011705 - If I schedule volume check, ARC-5026 volume check starts every time I power up unit.
- Q80021705 - When we connect TB3 port to normal USB port (USB2 & USB3) of host system (Mac & Windows), host can’t detect TB3 device.
- Q80011706 - Can I directly connect 2 computers to it via the new 8050T3, two Thunderbolt ports?
- Q80021706 - Does ARC-1330-8T support TLR?
- Q80031706 - Will ARC-5028T2 work with Optical Thunderbolt cable?
- Q80011707 - Could ARC-4050T3 supply charge to laptops through TB3 ports?
- Q80021707 - ARC-8050T3-12 reattach TB3 cable to iMac (whilst ON), HDD 2 and 11 will drop off the RAID and be seen in management as "FREE" HDD.
- Q80011708 - My iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, 2017), macOS 10.12.5 the monitor stays black after wake up (power saving) with ARC-8050T3 attached.
- Q80021708 - Since updating to macOS Sierra, ARC-8050T2 cannot boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine using Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
- Q80041708 - When I connect the ARC-8050T3-12 to my iMac I get a kernel panic that says thunderbolt family. Previously this machine had a ARC-8050T2 attached which worked fine.
- Q80051708 - At idle time, the Seagate ST4000NM0125 HDDs in ARC-8050T3-8 make more noise than when the HDDs are being accessed.
- Q80011710 - Tried to install mraid-20170811 on MAC OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and the Installer status bar remains stuck.
- Q80011712 - What’s the altitude characteristic of ARC-8050T2?
- Q80021712 - What Is the Power Consumption for an ARC-8050T3-6M RAID Storage Device?
- Q80031712 - OS X 10.9.5 or 10.10.5 Kernel panic occurs with any ARC-8050T3 storage. The issue is not happening using OS X 10.11.6 or macOS 10.12.5, but the client needs to stay in older macOS releases because of the version of Avid Media Composer he is using.
- Q80031708 - ARC-8050T3 can’t boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine (New MacBook Pro) machine.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i ARC-1320-8x