Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80021807 - With OS X 10.13.5, I am getting “MRAID” is not optimized for your Mac. This app needs to be updated by its developer to improve compatibility.
- Q80011807 - Is there any compatible issue with Toshiba 14TB disk drives (MG07ACA14TE)?
- Q80041805 - Does ARC-8050T3-6M support fail-over on both AC_IN and DC_In (XLR) power source?
- Q80031805 - Does Areca ARC-8050T3-12 work on Linux?
- Q80021805 - My OSX Disk utility can see the ARC-8050T3-8 volume capacity. When I try to erase (format MAC OS Extended..) the process fails: "couldn't open device"
- Q80011805 - Works fine on Mac, but when I try to install on Windows ARC-8050T2 does not power on.
- Q80021802 - ARC-8050T3-8 with an iMac Pro, every time I move a file from the RAID to the trash the OS asks: Are you sure you want to delete ""? This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.
- Q80011802 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra Security requires a user’s approval before loading third-party kernel extensions.
- Q80041801 - macOS Sierra: Open an app from an unidentified developer
- Q80031801 - Can we upgrade ARC-5026 firmware so that the box supports encryption?