- Q80041805 - Does ARC-8050T3-6M support fail-over on both AC_IN and DC_In (XLR) power source?
- Q80031805 - Does Areca ARC-8050T3-12 work on Linux?
- Q80021805 - My OSX Disk utility can see the ARC-8050T3-8 volume capacity. When I try to erase (format MAC OS Extended..) the process fails: "couldn't open device"
- Q80011805 - Works fine on Mac, but when I try to install on Windows ARC-8050T2 does not power on.
- Q80021802 - ARC-8050T3-8 with an iMac Pro, every time I move a file from the RAID to the trash the OS asks: Are you sure you want to delete ""? This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.
- Q80011802 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra Security requires a user’s approval before loading third-party kernel extensions.
- Q80041801 - macOS Sierra: Open an app from an unidentified developer
- Q80031801 - Can we upgrade ARC-5026 firmware so that the box supports encryption?
- Q80021801 - The ARC-8050T3-12 needs to partition it in Disk Utility it says the partition map is not supported and the partition button is grayed out.
- Q80011801 - I am getting a persistent FAN #2 error on ARC-8050T2 chassis.