FAQ in 2013
Page 1 out of 7 Pages
- Q10061312 - Expand the volume set, Windows does not show the added capacity. Windows shows original capacity before and after the expansion.
- Q10051312 - I would like Areca 1200 Raid manage on Hyper-V R2 OS (Windows Core installation) but ArcHTTP is installed through DOS command line.
- Q10041312 - I would like to know if it’s possible to do an unattended or silent installation of Archttp and Arc CLI?
- Q10031312 - SuperMicro X9DRW-iF can not work with ARC-1882ix-24 using Riser card RSC-R2UW-4E8 on the upper slot.
- Q10021312 - I have an Areca 1882ix-12 card with firmware 1.51 and upgrade to firmware 1.52. I reboot my Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, the card 'disappears'. It simply won't get detected unless I remove my graphics card and use the built in Intel HD4000 graphics integrated to the CPU.
- Q10011312 - I am not able to access/see the ARECA RAID bios upon using Gigabyte z77-up5 TH M/B.
- Q10101311 - Black screen crashes on Mac pro with ARC-1214-8I when Mac pro reboots again.
- Q10091311 - I'm trying to get a PCIe RAID adapter volume available as a LUN for XSAN. It seems that without FC hardware attached to a machine, I can't even start the service.
- Q10081311 - For local system which has the Areca card installed, but what if I need to get the event message from another system in the network?
- Q10071311 - The volume keeps failing drives when using Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 drives (models: ST3000DM001, ST2500DM001, ST2000DM001, or ST1000DM003). Is this a any issue with those drives?
FAQ in 2013