FAQ in 2015
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10011512 - One SSD Disk fails in the ARC-1883i Raid Set a while in usage. After changing the Disk, it fails after a few hours again.
- Q10011509 - Does Areca RAID adapter support write back cache with battery backed RAM on JBOD disks or passthrough disk?
- Q10041508 - Does Areca RAID adapter support the new WD 5TB/6TB HDD firmware update function code about 5MB in size?
- Q40011508 - USB 3.0 Port of the 5040 sometimes detects only with 2.2TB Size (original size 18TB) in combination with Macbooks or Notebooks which are built 2014 or newer.
- Q40011505 - Does Areca CLI support external RAID controller using lan port?
- Q40031504 - Always setup each 10G NIC with different IP, but the same subnet or different subnet? On the Initiator side, what to do with single NIC and what to do for dual NICs?
- Q40021504 - Is ARC-8088-iSCSI controller just MPIO or it supports MC/S also?
- Q40011504 - Does ARC-8088 support a SFP-to-RJ45 adapter?
- Q40011501 - How can we update the on-board expander firmware on the external RAID controllers?
- Q10091501 - Does “TLER Setting” on system configuration translate to ERC (Seagate) and CCTL (Samsung/Hitachi) or is it only a valid setting for WD drives that have TLER?
FAQ in 2015