FAQ in 2016
Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- Q10011608 - Is it possible to get an update in firmware that support SMTP with address instead of IP and be able to change port nr. SSL would also be awesome to get.
- Q10021607 - Do Areca RAID controllers support SED drive with encrypted function?
- Q10011607 - The ARC-1883ix expander gets mapping errors using show logs command when connect JBOD.
- Q10041605 - The ARC-1883ix is hanging on a particular slot when booting the HGST 60 Bay. Removing and reinserting the drive in the particular slot to allow the ARC-8781 boot process to complete.
- Q10031605 - The ARC-1883ix appears to scroll though the disks in the Quanta M4600H JBOD until it hits the disk drive in slot 49.
- Q10021605 - Is there a way to tell RAID controller hardware revision in software?
- Q10011605 - CLI is showing garbage Slot# larger than 32 when the Disk Info command is issued to HGST JBOD 4U60.
- Q10051603 - Set "HDD Low power Idle" to "7" and test. Then reset to "Disabled" again, but the setting is stuck.
- Q10041603 - ARC-1882ix/4GB with battery is suddenly powered off. It is shown F/W detects: ** SDRAM speed not enough!!** on screen before get into OS.
- Q10031603 - The Innodisk 2.5” SATA SSD 3MG2-P is not being detected or detected intermittently while using our MB996SP-6SB with ARC-1883IX-12 Controller.
FAQ in 2016