If TLR is supported for end device, ArcSAS driver will enable the TLR bit in the SCSI_IO on the ARC-1330-8T Thunderbolt adapter. This supports for full hardware Transport Layer Retry (TLR) to improve maximum tape throughput.Tags: ARC-1330-8T, driver, Thunderbolt, TLR
- Last update:
- 2017-06-19 09:09
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011801 - I am getting a persistent FAN #2 error on ARC-8050T2 chassis.
- Q80021801 - The ARC-8050T3-12 needs to partition it in Disk Utility it says the partition map is not supported and the partition button is grayed out.
- Q80031801 - Can we upgrade ARC-5026 firmware so that the box supports encryption?
- Q80041801 - macOS Sierra: Open an app from an unidentified developer
- Q80011802 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra Security requires a user’s approval before loading third-party kernel extensions.
- Q80021802 - ARC-8050T3-8 with an iMac Pro, every time I move a file from the RAID to the trash the OS asks: Are you sure you want to delete ""? This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.
- Q80011805 - Works fine on Mac, but when I try to install on Windows ARC-8050T2 does not power on.
- Q80021805 - My OSX Disk utility can see the ARC-8050T3-8 volume capacity. When I try to erase (format MAC OS Extended..) the process fails: "couldn't open device"
- Q80031805 - Does Areca ARC-8050T3-12 work on Linux?
- Q80041805 - Does ARC-8050T3-6M support fail-over on both AC_IN and DC_In (XLR) power source?
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i ARC-1320-8x