You cannot use the Partition command in OS 10.11 or later without using Erase, then creating the Mac-formatted volume. Only the ARECA device shows up in the sidebar, and you cannot select it and choose Partition. It does not appear as an option. You can partition after the Mac volume is created, through.
- Last update:
- 2017-04-27 09:58
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011702 - After clicking on the ArcSAP icon on a new MacPro and typing his user name and password, the next image flashes (mountain/lake) and then nothing opens (no ArcSAP screen).
- Q80011703 - ARC-4607T2 is used client can see RAIDIX software 3.2 version FC-storage, LUN, but can’t read LUN information.
- Q80011704 - I set up RAID 5 set, but the new volume will not mount on the Mac using the Partition command in Disk Utility.
- Q80021704 - By using 6x ST4000NM0115 drives at ARC-5028T2 if you cause a disk failure (removing disk or "set disk to be failed") other drives get also failed.
- Q80031704 - On ARC-8050T3-12, we received E#1 FAN #2 Failed errors.
- Q80011705 - If I schedule volume check, ARC-5026 volume check starts every time I power up unit.
- Q80021705 - When we connect TB3 port to normal USB port (USB2 & USB3) of host system (Mac & Windows), host can’t detect TB3 device.
- Q80011706 - Can I directly connect 2 computers to it via the new 8050T3, two Thunderbolt ports?
- Q80021706 - Does ARC-1330-8T support TLR?
- Q80031706 - Will ARC-5028T2 work with Optical Thunderbolt cable?
- Q80011707 - Could ARC-4050T3 supply charge to laptops through TB3 ports?
- Q80021707 - ARC-8050T3-12 reattach TB3 cable to iMac (whilst ON), HDD 2 and 11 will drop off the RAID and be seen in management as "FREE" HDD.
- Q80011708 - My iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, 2017), macOS 10.12.5 the monitor stays black after wake up (power saving) with ARC-8050T3 attached.
- Q80021708 - Since updating to macOS Sierra, ARC-8050T2 cannot boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine using Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
- Q80031708 - ARC-8050T3 can not boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine (New MacBook Pro) machine.
- Q80041708 - When I connect the ARC-8050T3-12 to my iMac I get a kernel panic that says thunderbolt family. Previously this machine had a ARC-8050T2 attached which worked fine.
- Q80051708 - At idle time, the Seagate ST4000NM0125 HDDs in ARC-8050T3-8 make more noise than when the HDDs are being accessed.
- Q80011710 - Tried to install mraid-20170811 on MAC OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and the Installer status bar remains stuck.
- Q80011712 - What’s the altitude characteristic of ARC-8050T2?
- Q80021712 - What Is the Power Consumption for an ARC-8050T3-6M RAID Storage Device?
- Q80031712 - OS X 10.9.5 or 10.10.5 Kernel panic occurs with any ARC-8050T3 storage. The issue is not happening using OS X 10.11.6 or macOS 10.12.5, but the client needs to stay in older macOS releases because of the version of Avid Media Composer he is using.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i ARC-1320-8x