FAQ in 2014
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10061412 - Controller fails the brand new hard drive when runs the Hdd Xfer Speed function.
- Q10031411 - Areca RAID controllers can only detect 10 HDDs with Quanta M4600H 60-bays JBOD.
- Q10021411 - Mac OS X Disk utility sees the new creation volume but doesn't allow any operation (erase or partition).
- Q10071410 - I'd like to know how to set and keep the clock settings for the PCIe RAID controller without using NIC. Everytime I look at the event log, the times are off, thus making the logs useless.
- Q10061410 - Does Areca firmware have day/time to program the Volume Check Scheduler?
- Q10041410 - ARC-1882ix-12 can not recognize in Windows 2008R2 device manager when put into Asus m/b P8P67 WS revolution. Other m/b works fine.
- Q10031410 - Two Bad drives: Hus724040ale640 connected to Areca 1882X, can’t power on server and time out after 300secs.
- Q10011408 - How to solve the problem with reads stalling that causes by out of order command completion.
- Q60011408 - 12Gb/s SAS Drives will not be detected on ARC-8040 storage.
- Q40011407 - With an ARC-8068 (which has one volume on it) attached to a 9200-8e LSI HBA that causes a blue screen with "BAD_POOL_CALLER" on 2012R2. Setup works fine under Windows 7 and 2008.
FAQ in 2014