FAQ in 2017
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10011707 - Currently cli.exe shows not a supported 64-bit Windows PE 10.x operating system.
- Q10061706 - When trying to boot from Intel M/B S1200SPLR and ARECA ARC-1203-8I get F/W DETECTED: ***Unknown error.
- Q10051706 - When trying to boot from Intel M/B S1200SPLR and ARECA ARC-1203-8I get F/W DETECTED: ***Unknown error.
- Q10041706 - ARC-1264iL have time-out and drop drive issue on FW:V1.54 2016-11-23 and WD6002FRYZ.
- Q10031706 - When the Intel SP1200SPS M/B boots up the ARC-1201 card, the RAID adapter BIOS spits out this error "F/W Detected Unknown Error".
- Q10021706 - ARC-1880i will not boot if there have more than 1 raid array defined.
- Q10011706 - Firmware V1.54 2016-05-13 Alarm By Mail function sends incorrect day of week.
- Q10071705 - Do current GA versions of vSphere and VSAN support 4K Native drives?
- Q10061705 - ARC-1882ix is enabled the "Schedule Volume Check" on a time regular base. But everytime the server did a reboot (update) the volume check begin.
- Q10051705 - What is the maximum safe temperature for the CPU on the ARC-1883 controller card?
FAQ in 2017