Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- Q10022305 - Firmware version 1.67 deletes old version firmware NTP /SNMP/ Alert By Mail configuration all entered numbers and the user needs to fill in everything again.
- Q10012305 - How to disable a virtual bootable disk (UEFI OS) for RAID controller ARCxxxxUEFI.BIN code to launch the McBIOS setup utility?
- Q10032301 - ARC-1886-16I with Supermicro BPN-SAS3-LB16A-N10 can only get Micron_7450_MTFD_15363.0GB NVMe drives to work 16Gx1 speed not 16Gx4.
- Q10022301 - I flashed the firmware to version 1.66 package then rebooted the machine, now it will only load the Areca setup utility and will not allow to boot into existed Windows. It continues to reboot into the same utility. Press F10 to reboot and it just goes back to the utility.
- Q10012301 - Supermicro SYS-110P-WTR doesn’t detect the intel-3600 NVMe when using ARC-1886-16I (Firmware 1.63).
- Q10032212 - Is there any solution to do the areca raid configuration (McBIOS setup) on a UEFI only mainboard before the OS?
- Q10022212 - Areca 1886 connects to Supermicro 2029U-TN24R4T with BPN-NVMe3-216A-N4 backplanes only detected one drive per switch.
- Q10012212 - How to launch the ARC-1203 McBIOS RAID configuration utility message during the start-up sequence in the Advantech AIMB-707G2 M/B?
- Q10012210 - The ARC-1886 RAID adapter gets recognized LTO as pass-through in RAID-Set Hierarchy automatically. The Archiware Storage-Manager can detect the tape, but can‘t label the tape (like creating Volume) in Intel Macs.
- Q10042209 - What is TRIM/UNMAP and do Areca RAID controllers support it?