Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q80022505 - Intel-based Mac panic when shutdown if Samsung PM1643A SAS SSD is used. PM1643a needs 6~7 seconds for stop unit command, but MAC watchdog timeout will be triggered for about 2~3 seconds.
- Q80012305 - Firmware version 1.67 deletes old version firmware NTP /SNMP/ Alert By Mail configuration all entered numbers and the user needs to fill in everything again.
- Q80012301 - What is the power input range of the ARC-8050T3/T3U series Thunderbolt RAID storage?
- Q80032212 - Will ARC-8050T2 and 8050T3U-8 be compatible with MacOS Ventura update?
- Q80022212 - Running Ventura on M1 Studio, the computer is restarting every time it wakes up from sleep attached with ARC-8050T3U-4/4A.
- Q80012212 - Running Monterey 12.6 on an M1 Studio Ultra, ARC-8050T3-24R gets stuck in an infinite boot loop. If I remove the thunderbolt cable from the M1 Studio, allow the computer to fully boot up and log in, then plug the cable in I have no issue mounting it.
- Q80042209 - When the multiple ARC-8050T3U-12E are connected in series on the M1 mac studio system, sometimes it does not recognize the secondary one, and only first one can be seen in the management interface.
- Q80032209 - The ARC-8050T3-16R unit does not start up when hooking up the thunderbolt cable to Mac. All the HDD lights flash red on the front and front LED display is blank, on the back of the unit the control card is also flashing a red fault light.
- Q80022209 - ARC-8050T3U-12 shows "Need Init" and "Initializing" for over 48 hours. RAID Volume is not visible on MacOS.
- Q80012209 - ARC-8050T3U-6 has been stuck in a "Volume State: Need Init" state for over a week. How does the drives initialize?