Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Q10022208 - When I shutdown the MacPro7,1 installed ARC-1886-4N8I with 4x MTF-7300PRO-1920M2 NVMe SSD, it will reboot by itself with following message: "Power Off timed out in phase 'Notifying power plane drivers'. Total 30000 ms: vfs_unmountall: 846 ms".
- Q10012208 - Raid card records the serial number of the HDD that had failed, but how many serial numbers does it record?
- Q10032207 - Supermicro AS-2014CS-TR is installed an ARC-1886-16i (Firmware 1.62) with Intel P4510 NVMes. The drives not getting detected.
- Q10022207 - SMC: CSE-826BAC4-R920LPB is installed an ARC-1886-16i with 2x Samsung PM9A3 NVMEs attached which getting lost in WebGUI after a Server-restart.
- Q10012207 - There is no shortcut on the desktop or in the Programs menu to access the ARECA RAID manager. When I try to launch “ArcHttpSrvGUI.exe”, I see the message “Application has one instance running in the system”.
- Q10012204 - The Linux cli64 command sometimes can not connect with the controller. When we issue the command there is a long pause and then the copyright message and an error of "GuiErrMsg: Timeout."
- Q10022201 - The WS X299 SAGE motherboard will NOT detect the ARC-1886 card in any PCIe slot.
- Q10012201 - The RAID 6 array using advanced format 512e drive is currently in degraded status with one failed drive. I've added the 4Kn drives as hot spares but the array wouldn't rebuild. Should I just get 512byte sector drives?
- Q10022111 - Does ARC-1203-2i work to boot mirrored SSD in VMware versions 7.0u3 or 6.7u3?
- Q10012111 - M.2 NVMe MICRON 7300PRO x1 on ARC-1886-6N2I creates RAID0 and found that M.2 MICRON 7300Pro is fail.