Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Q10062208 - ARC-1203-2I is not getting RAID configuration utility on screen. Instead of getting Shell screen message on screen.
- Q10052208 - The Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNWARE M/B can not launch the ARC-1886 McBIOS RAID configuration utility message during the start-up sequence (after the system BIOS startup screen but before the operating system boots).
- Q10042208 - Is there any specs on how loud the ARC-1886-4X12I fan noise? How many decibels?
- Q10032208 - Is there any specs on how loud the ARC-1883ix-12 fan noise? How many decibels?
- Q10022208 - When I shutdown the MacPro7,1 installed ARC-1886-4N8I with 4x MTF-7300PRO-1920M2 NVMe SSD, it will reboot by itself with following message: "Power Off timed out in phase 'Notifying power plane drivers'. Total 30000 ms: vfs_unmountall: 846 ms".
- Q10012208 - Raid card records the serial number of the HDD that had failed, but how many serial numbers does it record?
- Q10022207 - SMC: CSE-826BAC4-R920LPB is installed an ARC-1886-16i with 2x Samsung PM9A3 NVMEs attached which getting lost in WebGUI after a Server-restart.
- Q10012207 - There is no shortcut on the desktop or in the Programs menu to access the ARECA RAID manager. When I try to launch “ArcHttpSrvGUI.exe”, I see the message “Application has one instance running in the system”.
- Q10012204 - The Linux cli64 command sometimes can not connect with the controller. When we issue the command there is a long pause and then the copyright message and an error of "GuiErrMsg: Timeout."
- Q10022201 - The WS X299 SAGE motherboard will NOT detect the ARC-1886 card in any PCIe slot.