FAQ in 2009 to 2011
Page 1 out of 12 Pages
- Q10090906 - It is impossible to update bios, firmware, boot for ARC-1200. Did all file flash under the following instruction?
nflash arc1200firm.bin/c0 (as tried 1, 2, 3)
Always writes: ARC1200FIRM.BIN
File Not ExitsQ-
- Q10080906 - Are there drivers in VMware ESX 3.5.x for any of the Areca SAS RAID adapters? I run a test VMware ESX instance in my lab, and I would like to buy one of your adapters, but I need to ensure that it will be functional.
- Q10070906 - Will the ARC-1280ML work with in a system that is using the Windows Home Server operating system?
- Q10060906 - Areca PCIe RAID adapter BIOS screen does not post during boot on Intel DG31PR and DG45ID motherboards. Is there a fix?
- Q10050906 - I get a blue screen while installing Windows with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message when the Windows installation CD does not include an integrated service pack.
- Q10040906 - I have a problem to update the firmware. My Areca 1220 comes with any BIOS
and I can’t update BIOS with DosFlash. When I put nflash xxx.bin the program do not anything.
- Q10030906 - We have the ARC-1130 SATA RAID adapter with firmware version F/W 1.43. Remove failed HDD and put new HDD as HotSpare HDD (at Ch2), but the port (Ch2) does not respond. Status LED does not light and no Event Log for these actions recorded.
- Q10020906 - From the Ethernet port, we got the initialization percentage 1228.8% on the ARC-1680i RAID set.
- Q10010906 - I added a new raidset and volume using the CLI. I had no problems.
I issued the command:
rsf offline raid=2
Now the raidset no longer appears anywhere in the CLI. There is no "online" command p0. How do I get this raid volume back online without rebooting?
- Q10070903- When my ARC-1680ix-24 is installed in my Intel DG45ID system, the system does not display anything during boot. I can access the 1680 via the integrated Ethernet port, but the rest of the system is unusable. As soon as the 1680 is removed, the system operates and displays normally.
FAQ in 2009 to 2011