Page 2 out of 3 Pages
- Q10062103 - Does the 1884 models still support RAID-Controller based "Full Volume Encryption" like the 1882 series did or does it just support SED-Encryption ?
- Q10052103 - SATA Power Up In Standby does not seem to work with ARC-1883ix-24 and latest firmware.
- Q10042103 - I have an Intel SR1625UR server system with a passive SAS/SATA backplane + midplane. With an ARC-1222 in the system, this works as expected . I'm trying to get SSDs (Intel 530, Samsung 850 Evo ...) working in this system with my RAID controller, but I am not succeeding with my ARC-1882i.
- Q10032103 - The fan on my ARC-1220 controller is starting to make noise. I expect it will fail soon. Where can I get a replacement?
- Q10022103 - Can the RAID controller supports the SNMP messages from the Management LAN of the ESXi?
- Q10012103 - After ARC-1203-2I reboot tests with windows version 18.104.22.168, it occurred failed at the 10th restart.
- Q10082102 - The ARC-1203 CPU temperature of the RAID controller is high (70°C). I would like to add a fan on the chipset. It is possible?
- Q10072102 - ASRock J5040-ITX is UEFI-Only (no CSM). How can RAID adapter configure the RAID 1 without "Press F6" option during boot with the J5040-ITX.
- Q10062102 - How to create a bootable USB drive to access the default EFI shell to launch the McBIOS RAID manager?
- Q10042102 - Is there a method to get the debug message from web browser console?