Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Q10012204 - The Linux cli64 command sometimes can not connect with the controller. When we issue the command there is a long pause and then the copyright message and an error of "GuiErrMsg: Timeout."
- Q10022201 - The WS X299 SAGE motherboard will NOT detect the ARC-1886 card in any PCIe slot.
- Q10012201 - The RAID 6 array using advanced format 512e drive is currently in degraded status with one failed drive. I've added the 4Kn drives as hot spares but the array wouldn't rebuild. Should I just get 512byte sector drives?
- Q10022111 - Does ARC-1203-2i work to boot mirrored SSD in VMware versions 7.0u3 or 6.7u3?
- Q10012111 - M.2 NVMe MICRON 7300PRO x1 on ARC-1886-6N2I creates RAID0 and found that M.2 MICRON 7300Pro is fail.
- Q10012108 - Areca old firmware the Hardware Monitor page shows the temperatures of all installed drives. Newer raid cards and firmwares don’t show the HDD temperatures until you click on a slot.
- Q10022106 - There has not seen any drives status direct in ESXi-7.0U1c-17325551 under Hardware - Storage - . The controller is seen as status unknown. Cim provider (1.0.4-21.04.27.180600) is installed.
- Q10012106 - Is there a way to run ArcHTTP so that it survives a reboot or a logout in Red Hat?
- Q10082103 - When iMac with MacOS 11.2.3 is in sleep mode, the ARC-8050T3 Raid storage is powering on every hour at the events log.
- Q10072103 - Samsung 980 Pro causes ARC-1886-6N2I RAID adapter "timeout" (300 s) at boot.