Page 4 out of 4 Pages
- Q10031903 - If disk sets to fail in the configuration, the ARC-1214 with the PCB revision 2.0 WebGUI crashes.
- Q10021903 - Under Centos 6 32-bit Linux 4.4, we get slow write speed.
# dd if=/dev/zero of=/mnt/das.h/testFile bs=100M count=1 oflag=dsync
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
104857600 bytes (105 MB) copied, 20.3667 s, 5.1 MB/s
- Q10011903 - Does your ARC-1884ixl UEFI code pass the Microsoft UEFI CA sign?
- Q10061901 - For video files, 1883X transfer is ok. But small audio files (about 3.67 MB file size) are low speed. Is there adjusted something then it becomes fast?
- Q10051901 - ARC-1224/5028T2 cannot recognize more than one D3-S4510 SSD drive. With 12x6 or 1883 controllers the SSDs do not have such behavior.
- Q10041901 - The ARCHTTP Config opens in the Safari window but when I try to log into the card, it just gives me the username and password window over and over.
- Q10031901 - If I try to create RAID volumes using Toshiba's HDD * 6, MN05ACA800, it does not start the initialization.
- Q10021901 - Unlocked RAID Array not showing up in Ubuntu Linux 16.04.5
- Q10011901 - I created a raid10 on 4 ST2000NM0115 disks with a single 4TB volume. During POST the message appears that the controller BIOS is not loaded.