Page 3 out of 4 Pages
- Q10021807 - I receive the message "No BIOS disk found. RAID Controller BIOS not installed" though it does display the 4Kn volume listed in the VMware.
- Q10011807 - Does ARC-1883i RAID controller support secure boot for VMware 6.5?
- Q10051805 - How can we update the integrated expander on the ARC-1882IX-24?
- Q10041805 - SHA-2 signing driver can not work with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Q10031805 - ARC-1883LP is booting without any problem in lagacy mode. But if I try to configure it in UEFI mode the system doesn´t start any more.
- Q10021805 - Data can be accessed using old SED key from a new regular (not encrypted) RAID set which creates from an deleted SED RAID sets without secure delete.
- Q10011805 - When powering on and the ARC-1203-2I RAID-BIOS starts, the firmware accepts absolutely no input from keyboard using Asus Mainboard P10S-V/4L BIOS3103.
- Q10041802 - Launch the ArcHTTP utility, there has nothing shown (blank) on the left column of the “ArcHTTP Configurations” screen.
- Q10031802 - Areca SNMP subagent can not work in Windows 10.
- Q10021802 - ARC-1883x with In-Win 4U/72bay 12G JBOD can see the SAS expanders but cannot see any of the hard drives.