Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10052003 - ARC-1883X has the problem of a significant reduction speed at AJA File Per Frame format.
- Q10042003 - The Supermicro X11SCH-LN4F can not find the ARC-1203 after initialization.
- Q10032003 - I was able to add the driver to windows, and I can see it in devices, but there is no post when booting to access the card. Can you help?
- Q10022003 - After ARC-1883 updates the FW from V1.55 to V1.56 on the HP Server DL 380 Gen9, the operating system from the HDD of the Server RAID can no longer be started. It remains only the option of a reboot with F10.
- Q10012003 - I have problem ARC-1882ix booting devices Firmware 1.56 on SuperMicro firmware 3.3, I’m searching for Firmware 1.52.
- Q10032002 - Can your ARC-1883ix firmware periodically retry the configured NTP server?
- Q10022002 - Can you advise please whether it is possible to boot from the ARC-1214 card with UEFI mode?
- Q10012002 - When I try to start ArcSAP_Quick Manager on my Server 2012 with new hardware the program misses a dll.file.
- Q10032001 - We update OS CentOS 8.0 to 8.1, but boot is fail. Error Message is swap is not exist.
- Q10022001 - When I create a Volume using Ultrastar He12 HUH721212AL4200 Disk Firmware Version = 0F29560, I get a "device removed" error for every drive at the beginning of initialization.