FAQ in 2017
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Q80031708 - ARC-8050T3 can’t boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine (New MacBook Pro) machine.
- Q80031712 - OS X 10.9.5 or 10.10.5 Kernel panic occurs with any ARC-8050T3 storage. The issue is not happening using OS X 10.11.6 or macOS 10.12.5, but the client needs to stay in older macOS releases because of the version of Avid Media Composer he is using.
- Q80021712 - What Is the Power Consumption for an ARC-8050T3-6M RAID Storage Device?
- Q80011712 - What’s the altitude characteristic of ARC-8050T2?
- Q80011710 - Tried to install mraid-20170811 on MAC OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and the Installer status bar remains stuck.
- Q80051708 - At idle time, the Seagate ST4000NM0125 HDDs in ARC-8050T3-8 make more noise than when the HDDs are being accessed.
- Q80041708 - When I connect the ARC-8050T3-12 to my iMac I get a kernel panic that says thunderbolt family. Previously this machine had a ARC-8050T2 attached which worked fine.
- Q80021708 - Since updating to macOS Sierra, ARC-8050T2 cannot boot from the Apple Thunderbolt 3 machine using Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
- Q80011708 - My iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, 2017), macOS 10.12.5 the monitor stays black after wake up (power saving) with ARC-8050T3 attached.
- Q80021707 - ARC-8050T3-12 reattach TB3 cable to iMac (whilst ON), HDD 2 and 11 will drop off the RAID and be seen in management as "FREE" HDD.
FAQ in 2017