FAQ in 2016
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80021612 - While upgrading the Mac operating system with a security update, the Areca ARC-5028 failed to reboot, and we have been unable to select it as the boot disk since on that machine.
- Q80011612 - Apple’s security update 2016-003 for 10.11.6 and the update 10.12.2 contained apparently a hidden Thunderbolt firmware update for Thunderbolt 2 machine. Afterwards Apple Thunderbolt 2 machine is not able to boot from ARC-8050-T2.
- Q80011609 - When I power up with the ARC8050T2 with a MacMini 7.1 and 2 Cinema Displays (one on the HDMI port), only one display appear.
- Q80011608 - Is it possible to install the ARC-8050T2 connect to Thunderbolt 3 under Windows 10 using Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter?
- Q80031607 - I use the Safari Web Manager to complete a Firmware Update on Mac OS X 10.11.5 but nothing happens.
- Q80021607 - ARC-8050T2 has been working perfect up until last week it keeps rebooting itself.
- Q80011607 - Do Areca RAID storages support SED drive with encrypted function?
- Q10021605 - Is there a way to tell RAID controller hardware revision in software?
- Q10011605 - CLI is showing garbage Slot# larger than 32 when the Disk Info command is issued to HGST JBOD 4U60.
- Q10051603 - Set "HDD Low power Idle" to "7" and test. Then reset to "Disabled" again, but the setting is stuck.
FAQ in 2016