Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80021811 - iMac Pro can't detect RAID drive as bootable device.
- Q80011811 - I have a Mac Pro 2013 8-core 3 GHz dual D700 GPU computer with TB2 ports. I have the new Areca 8050T3 6-drive RAID attached. When the computer is put into sleep mode, the Areca RAID keeps turning on.
- Q80031808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-12R?
- Q80021808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-SAN?
- Q80011808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-24R?
- Q80021807 - With OS X 10.13.5, I am getting “MRAID” is not optimized for your Mac. This app needs to be updated by its developer to improve compatibility.
- Q80011807 - Is there any compatible issue with Toshiba 14TB disk drives (MG07ACA14TE)?
- Q80041805 - Does ARC-8050T3-6M support fail-over on both AC_IN and DC_In (XLR) power source?
- Q80031805 - Does Areca ARC-8050T3-12 work on Linux?
- Q80021805 - My OSX Disk utility can see the ARC-8050T3-8 volume capacity. When I try to erase (format MAC OS Extended..) the process fails: "couldn't open device"