Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q80021905 - How to Configure Windows for Thunderbolt?
- Q80011905 - The device on the ARC-8050T3 has failed and is making a loud beeping noise. How to quickly disable the beep?
- Q80041903 - I need to know how to set ARC-8050T2 SMTP for alerts.
- Q80031903 - When first connecting my Thunderbolt 3 device to my Windows computer, I get pop-up messages.
- Q80021903 - I want to completely uninstall the MRAID Software (latest) from a Mac Computer, but I can't find an uninstaller script to do that.
- Q80011903 - When trying to boot from Asrock Z390/H370 Pro4 M/B and ARECA ARC-8050T3-12 get F/W DETECTED: **Unknown error** !!!!.
- Q80051901 - At idle time, the Seagate ST8000NM0055 HDDs in ARC-8050T3-12 make more noise than when the HDDs are being accessed.
- Q80041901 - We bought an Adapter from Startech (Thunderbolt 3 - to Thunderbolt 2) to connect Thunderbolt 2 (PC) with Areca 8050T3, but the system doesn’t work.
- Q80031901 - For video files, 1883X transfer is ok. But small audio files (about 3.67 MB file size) are low speed. Is there adjusted something then it becomes fast?
- Q80021901 - ARC-1224/5028T2 cannot recognize more than one D3-S4510 SSD drive. With 12x6 or 1883 controllers the SSDs do not have such behavior.