FAQ in 2009
Page 3 out of 3 Pages
- Q10050902- The 1500GB Seagate hard drive (ST31500341AS 1.5TB Disk Firmware Version: SD17) connected to an ARC-1260 seems to have some troubles. We switch off NCQ and read back cache. We can define such a disk as "pass through" in the running system and it works fine. When restarting the system the card creates an endless hang with the message "waiting for the firmware to become ready".
- Q10040902- Since 1-1-2009 the time setting on the ARC-1222 is confused and not correct. Used all kind of NTP servers, but at the NTP settings it stated that the date is somewhere in 1990. At the event section it says it’s 2022.
- Q10030902- I need the Windows 2000 Advanced Server driver for the ARC-1222 SAS v1.0 RAID controller.
- Q10020902- I deleted RAID and created new with MRAID browser. How can I come back the information which was on old RAID system?
- Q10010902- I have had the problem with ARC-1221x volume mounting and 10.5.6 upgrade. I have OS (reverted back to 10.5.5) installed on internal drive. I am getting errors when trying to run recommended driver update (132_81223). Tried to install with and without ext RAID connected, also tried to install as 'root' user. We got the following errors.
FAQ in 2009