FAQ in 2011
Page 2 out of 6 Pages
- Q10051111- Is there any way to load the Arc-1880 driver module from a Debian 6 boot media.
- Q10041111- There is not the same as before for Mac LION 10.7.2 when the user only needed to click on MRAID and the GUI would open.
- Q10031111- Are RAID controllers available from Areca that are UEFI-compliant?
- Q10021111- ARC-1880LP and tried to initialize a RAID with HUS723030ALS640 disks, but the system is stopping at exactly 26,6 % of initialization.
- Q10011111- Is Seagate ST3500414SS SAS2 drives compatible with ARC-1880i controller? I got many time outs and the kernel tries to reset the bus. “executing bus reset eh…”.
- Q10041110 - I am now testing the compatibility issue of the existing driver for ARC-1880LP on "Mac OS X 10.7 Developer Preview Build 4 (Beta version)". I found the existing driver "V.1.33....." will not run on it.
- Q10031110 - Do you test any of those Intel 320 Series SSD drives Areca controllers?
- Q10021110 - Our customer intends to use Supermicro 24 bays storage, it's important to boot from USB flash drive together with 24 units of hard disks from ARC-1680ix-24. I tested to attach any 8 channels for booting from USB flash drive without problem, but if I attach any 12 channels the MB fail to boot from USB flash drive.
- Q10011110 - I have a 1880ix connected to 7 Crucial M4 128GB SSD’s (0009 firmware) and I am having issues getting the system to boot normally. I use ARC1880ix-12 and crucial m4 512GB m4's firmware is 0001 or 0002 → OK and 0009 → canot boot.
- Q10061108 - Is Areca EXSi driver not compatible with newly 5.0 released?
FAQ in 2011