FAQ in 2012
Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- Q10011211 - The ARC-1882ix-12 never boot with the bad (not spin at all) WD VelociRaptor HD. If insert 3 or more disks (Known good) any warm boot will hang at the 300 screen.
- Q10041210 - When can we expect a driver for windows server 2012? Does the current windows 2008r2 64bit driver work?
- Q10031210 - I want to Install VMware 5.1 on a SM 6027B-URF. The boot CD does not recognize any disks after Raidset and volume set on the ARC-1222.
- Q10021210 - We test install CentOS 6.3 x86_64 on Supermicro X9SCL-LN4 with ARC-1882i and can not start the installation and hang.
- Q10011210 - Installed the ARC-1882i in the GA-Z77X-UP4 TH PCIex8 and PCIex4 slot, when booting, I do not see any MCBIOIS screens at all.
- Q10031208 - With the OCZ vertex 4 drives, when Arc-1882ix initialization starts it goes immediately to 100% and then often locks up the raid utility and the initialization never actually starts.
- Q10021208 - With ARC-1882ix-24, it sometimes hangs at the X8STE motherboard bios screen after reboot and sometimes hangs at Linux OS boot up screen after reboot.
- Q10011208 - Supermicro X8DTN+-F motherboard with BIOS version 2.1c, we try to install Centos/RedHat 6.2 on this M/B that uses one Areca RAID Card (ARC-1882). CentOS 6.2 still shows 'no usable disks' in anaconda.
- Q10041204 - Installed an ARC-1882ix-12 with firmware version: V1.49 and created a 8 disk Raid 10, the controller card has stopped the foreground initialization at 99.6% and has been at that point.
- Q10031204 - Using an Areca ARC-1880i with MSI interrupt support on recent versions of DragonFly 3.1 causes disk throughput to slow to a crawl after a while.
FAQ in 2012