FAQ in 2013
Page 7 out of 7 Pages
- Q10031302 - After installing driver version 220.127.116.11 on Windows 8 Pro 64bit the RAID volumes provided by my ARC-1220 appear in the Windows "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" tool. It says "Eject Areca-VOL#00 SCSI Disk Device". This did not appear with driver version 18.104.22.168.
- Q10021302 - My brand new OCZ Vertex 4 64 GB drives are working only in SATA/150 mode while there should be SATA/300 mode on the ARC-1680ix-24.
- Q10011302 - I just installed ARCHTTP the newest version 2.x.x, but it doesn’t recognize controller.
- Q10061301 - Execute, "vsf info", and, "rsf info", at the CLI on ARC-1880ixl RAID controller, when heavy accessing, it hangs.
- Q10051301 - Can I use your current ARCHTTP for Areca DAS (SAS-to-SAS RAID)? I make it using “inband”, not successful.
- Q10041301 - I have gotten the following event message on the ARC-1680ix controller.
> 2012-04-20 03:11:20 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Device Removed
> 2012-04-20 03:11:19 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Device Inserted
> 2012-04-20 03:11:12 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Time Out Error
- Q10031301 - Toshiba hard drives are not on your hardware compatibility list. Has there been any testing with Toshiba drives?
- Q10021301 - ARC-1222 controllers has “Blue Screen” error right after finishing the installation of the OS which is Win Server 2003 R2 Std 32Bit. We tested the 64 Bit Version of this OS and its working fine.
- Q10011301 - I have a problem with our Areca 1880ix-12 controllers and DataCore SANsymphony 9.0 PSP1, for some reason the system becomes unresponsive and the warning arcs_a64 message keep appearing in the windows event log.
FAQ in 2013