FAQ in 2012
Page 3 out of 4 Pages
- Q10021204 - Using ARC-1222 with ARC-6120BA-T113 BBM, after some time Battery Status will change to failed. Power cycle again will clear the battery status to charging state.
- Q10011204 - GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 power lost, ARC-1210 RAID controller was not detectable by BIOS at bootup unless I removed the cable from the Areca battery backup unit.
- Q10081203 - ARC-1223-8i with gigabyte ga-a75-UD4H Motherboard BIOS Version: 8a. After the BIOS boot controller is not starting to give the alarm continuously. The controller works fine.
- Q10071203 - Archttp 64 has a pretty bad memory leak using the latest firmware on an arc-1680-ix under a 3.2 linux kernel if I let the auto-refresh on the hardware information page stay open.
- Q10061203 - Installing RHEL 6.2 doesn’t work with the ARC-1882i controllers plugged in X8DTH-IF-B BIOS Version: 2.0c. It start to load of installer got stuck at "Waiting for hardware initialization".
- Q10051203 - X8DTi-LN4F rev 1.02 with ARC-1882 on any PCIe slot, cold boot can not detect adapter. Warm boot can detect the adapter.
- Q10041203 - Using Supermicro X8DAE with ARC-1880ix-12 under FreeBSD 8.1, it will show arcmsr0: scsi id 0 lun 0 cmd=0x12 srb='0xffffff8b89168000' ccb command time out!
- Q10031203 - Do all Areca RAID cards support or rely on TLER, CCTL or ERC Algorithms for Drive Error Detection?
- Q10021203 - There is a compatibility problem replacing the existing ARC-1210 with a newer one ARC- 1212. After the replacement the windows server OS does not boot properly.
- Q10011203- This customer has problem copying files from a pass through drive to raid under ARC-1880i. Copying between raid sets is working fine.
FAQ in 2012