FAQ in 2013
Page 3 out of 7 Pages
- Q10031310 - Will the current 5.1 VMware driver work in the newest release of VMware esxi 5.5?
- Q10021310 - It is a 1882, volume RAID-5 over 3 disks with “encryption AES256 Key”. When I tried: prompt>cli32 vsf genkey, it says ErrMsg: Invalid Command.
- Q10011310 - In some of the newer cards there is a function to flag a drive as not failed, is that possible for ARC-1280 card?
- Q10041309 - I upgraded my server from vmware ESXi5.1U1 to ESXi5.5 and the Areca-driver didn’t work properly after that.
- Q10031309 - ARC-1221 has a drive that I can't identify, my identify drive cable is not installed nor supported, since I have 3 internal enclosures with 13 bays everything is mixed up, I need a way to identify all my drives without having to reconstruct my raid every time.
- Q10021309 - ARC1223-8X can not detect by GA-B75-D3V（Rev1.1).
- Q10011309 - File "ARC1880BIOS.BIN" contained in Firmware V1.52 for the 1880/1213/1223 series fails to update using either DosFlash [V1.50] or ArcHttp [V2.3.4].
- Q10081308 - Is there a way to tell from the unix command line if the RAID controller is a -12, -16 or -24?
- Q10071308 - Would it be possible for you to provide a custom ESXi 5.x install image with arcmsr included?
- Q10061308 - We receive the error message when installing Archttp under the Mac 10.8.x for installer from an "unidentified developer".
FAQ in 2013