FAQ in 2013
Page 2 out of 7 Pages
- Q10061311 - Do you have a driver disk for Debian-Linux (also Ubuntu, XUbuntu) which allows installation/boot with ARC-1224-8I controller?
- Q10051311 - My ARC-1210 shows within Windows 7 as removable drive (icon in task bar).
- Q10041311 - How many ARC-1882i can be installed in the same server board? When system installed five (5) ARC-1882i, ONLY four (4) can be recognized.
- Q10031311 - Under MAC PRO machine, update to firmware 1.52 all files , and then reboot，it can not boot from the original bootable volume on the RAID controller.
- Q10011311 - We have an issue on X9SRI-F where if we use riser RR1U-E8 it cannot detect the ARC-1213-4I RAID controller.
- Q10081310 - Customer upgraded Mac OS X from 10.8 to 10.9 successfully. However, Archttp wouldn't run from the desktop.
- Q10071310 - Will the current version of the Mac OS X driver, version 1.3.7, work correctly with the just released next version of Mac OS X Mavericks, version 10.9?
- Q10061310 - I have three Samsung 840 EVO SSDs on ARC-1264il-12 and every time I install windows, the array I'm installing to break.
- Q10051310 - Does your RAID cards support something like “Advanced Data Mirroring“?
- Q10041310 - ARC-1882 RAID controllers are attempting to present 120 hard drives across 5 chassis (main unit and 4 expansions) but can only see 118.
FAQ in 2013