FAQ in 2014
Page 9 out of 10 Pages
- Q10141403 - What are you meaning "VMware (only driver package available w/o in-band management utility)" in operating system section of technical sheet?
- Q10131403 - Locate and identify drives in an enclosure or backplane with Fault/Activity LEDs.
- Q10121403 - Flashing disk drives attached to an Areca RAID controller.
- Q10111403 - Can SMART data be read from HDDs connected to Areca RAID controllers?
- Q10101403 - How to get an RMA to return a product?
- Q10091403 - How is the cable length used on first hop from 3008/3108 to expander?
- Q10081403 - There is a problem for many repetitive rebooting test of customer’s internal test on ARC-1201. Rebooting stop occur in 4 systems of 50 test trial systems.
- Q10071403 - The Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI mini-itx motherboard BIOS version: F4, the ARC-1882i does not appear to initialize during startup?
- Q10061403 - Do you add one volume for one key file to enhance multiple volumes for one key (currently CLI) when you have multiple volumes on the RAID controller?
- Q10051403 - How is the cable length used on first hop from 3008/3108 to expander?
FAQ in 2014