FAQ in 2014
Page 7 out of 10 Pages
- Q10011404 - When upgrading the RAID controller from ARC-1680 model to a new ARC-1880IX-24 I get a STOP Error 0x0000007B (INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE) that occurs just before the login screen would appear.
- Q10331403 - Is there an available driver for VMware 5.1 and the ARC-1220?
- Q10321403 - Does Areca 1880 driver support under Nexentastor 3.1.1?
- Q10311403 - Is there any way to secure ArcHTTP web server with any kind of password?
- Q10301403 - Does SATA 1.5G support by ARC-1883 12Gb/s SAS RAID adapters?
- Q10291403 - What is the “Volume Write Protect” means and when is it recommended to set to "enable"?
- Q10281403 - I'm attempting to create an expandable raid 6 array with a raid 60 volume.
- Q10271403 - As the new server chassis have less and less 5,4" slots we like to know any LCD display in 3,5" size for Areca SAS RAID Controllers.
- Q10261403 - Install an ARC-1882 in a HP Z-820 Work Station and get the following error:
”928-Fatal PCIe error, PCIe error detected Slot X Reset caused by SERR”.
- Q10251403 - Is ARC-1264il-12 compatible with the SAP program TEST commands (for example, Disk-Checking option)?
FAQ in 2014